Monday, April 13, 2009

Invitations

So last week I finished getting ready 60 invitations to go out for the 50th anniversary that my school is having this may.

I needed to do something simple and I wanted to incorporate in the school colours. So I used one of my Cuttlebug embossing plates and embossed them all, then I used my scallop cirle die-cut and ran it through the wizard. I stamped and embossed a lot of 50's and anniversaries and then mounted it all. Again it had to be something simple because there were so many!

This is what my kitchen table looked like with all of them on there!

Enjoy and have a great shortened week!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This was a lot of work, and they turned out beautifully! Awesome job! I LOVE the pic of your dog. What a very sweet face! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay Tiffany....
    How are you girlfriend...glad you finally arrived!!
    I love the invitations, they turned out beautiful.
    Great work!!
    Charlie is so handsome...love his pic.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tiffany,
    Your a card factory,great job

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive