Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wedding Present

Good Saturday Afternoon Everyone,
For the last little while I have been working on this "cake" for my cousins wedding present. In the bottom tear I put his gift card and tag.
The cake is from a Darcie's Template that I bought at the Rubber Room. The stamps on the cake are all from Sunshine Design's and they have just been water coloured with my tombows. The wedding colours were what I thought would be black and red because of the invitation, but when I was at the wedding last night, there wasn't a definitive colour scheme, but I liked how this turned out.
The cake topper is a stamp by The Greeting Farm and the patterned paper for the top tear is Magenta.

I can't believe how long it took, but I hope the couple enjoys it.
Thanks for stopping by,
Tiff

P.S. This is what the back looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cake, Tiffany.
    I just love the image, beautiful colouring. The papers and details are fabulous.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive