Tuesday, March 2, 2010

High Hopes Challenge

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Boy, it has been forever since I made a card. I think it has to be about four months since I picked up a marker and a paint brush. I can't believe how much you loose when you don't do it, hopefully I can get it back quickly!
For this challenge I picked some stamps that I haven't used in a while and I realized when I went to find a sentiment for him that I need more sentiments!!
For this guy I used tombow markers and watercoloured both of the images. I used Bazill paper for the card and then K&Company patterned paper that I got in a pack. I used just a little stickles on his suspender buttons.
Of course everything that I used on this card can be purchased at the rubber room on online at www.rubberroom.ca
If you haven't seen the new online store yet, you have to pop by and check it out, it is very cool!

Okay, so I took a couple months off and I decided that I wanted to try cake decorating!! Totally different from making cards I have come to realize, but I have enjoyed the challenge. Here is a quick picture of what I did for some ladies at work. Again, I am just starting out, and everything on the cake is done with butter cream icing (really delicious!).

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully it won't be another four months till I get to another card!
Tiff

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Tiffany
    Your colouring is awesome, love your design.
    Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.
    Your cakes look delicious, great job!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute Tiffany and I love your colouring, Hope you can play again!

    Hugs,
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive